If you love group travel and a holiday where someone else looks after your every need, then look no further than SeaLink's fully escorted four-day / three-night Kangaroo Island Experience tour.
Escorted by well-known South Australian tour host, Shirley Tamm, who has over 36 years' experience in the travel industry, this tour discovers Kangaroo Island's fascinating wildlife, spectacular coastal scenery and beaches and unique local wines and produce.
“I love nothing better than showing people my own backyard and it's so wonderful to see the look on their faces when they visit Kangaroo Island for the first time and realise how beautiful it is.” Says Ms Tamm.
“This tour is ideal for anyone who prefers travelling in the safety of a group and likes meeting new people and enjoying new experiences. I'm with my guests all day every day and take the stress out of their travel so they can just have a truly wonderful holiday.” Continues Ms Tamm.
Over four exciting days 'The Kangaroo Island Experience' visits all the main island attractions including the historic Maritime & Folk Museum, South Australia's first lighthouse - Cape du Couedic Lighthouse, Clifford's Honey Farm, Cygnet River and Raptor Domain for their interactive 'Birds of Prey' show.
Experience the amazing nature that Kangaroo Island is famous for with a guided beach walk at Seal Bay Conservation Park amongst a colony of wild Australian sea lions and visit Flinders Chase National Park to witness nature's breath-taking creations - Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch.
Local wine and produce have not been forgotten with wine tasting at Bay of Shoals Winery, delicious lunches at Dudley Wines Cellar Door, 'Frogs N Roses' Café, and Vivonne Bay Bistro and gourmet dinners at Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn.
The four-day Kangaroo Island Experience Escorted Tour is priced from $1219 per person twin share and departs from Adelaide on, 6 May, 2 September, 23 October and 5 and 4 November 2019.
The tour includes hotel pick up and drop off at selected Adelaide hotels, return coach and ferry travel from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island, luxury air-conditioned coach travel around Kangaroo Island, three night's accommodation at Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn, Kingscote, daily continental breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners and all tour entry fees, guided tours and tastings.
A six-day Ultimate Kangaroo Island escorted tour, which shows guests that there is even more to see of this beautiful island is departing on 12 October 2019 and is priced from $1895 per person.
For further information and bookings visit: https://www.sealink.com.au/escorted-holidays/ki-experience/ call SeaLink's Group Tour Consultant on 08 8202 8608 or contact your local travel agent.
About SeaLink Travel Group
SeaLink Travel Group is one of Australia's most dynamic travel companies, bringing the nation's best tourism and transport experiences to the world. With more than 1,600 passionate staff across the country, we deliver fantastic services to more than eight million customers annually. With a vessel fleet of 80 and a coach fleet of 62 vehicles, our Adelaide-based company has undergone a remarkable period of growth, emerging as a significant player on the national tourism and transport scene.
At SeaLink, we believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories. Our operations extend across New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, South Australia and Tasmania, including:
- Cruises, ferry and charter services on Sydney Harbour, Swan River and on the Murray River
- Passenger, vehicle and freight ferry services from Kangaroo Island to the South Australian mainland, North Stradbroke Island and Southern Moreton Bay Islands to south-east Queensland and from Bruny Island to the Tasmanian mainland
- Resort accommodation, restaurants, touring and ferry services on Fraser Island, Queensland
- Day tours, extended touring and charter operations on Kangaroo Island and on the South Australia mainland
- Passenger ferry services in Townsville, Darwin and Perth
- Lunch and dinner cruises on the Swan River and on Sydney Harbour
- Ferry and barging services in south-east Queensland and Gladstone
- Exclusive 4WD foreign language adventure-based tours
- Retail travel agencies in Adelaide and Townsville
- Tour wholesaling to the travel trade
- Adventure, accommodation and bistro at Vivonne Bay, Kangaroo Island