Key Companies in Germany Cardiovascular Surgery Devices Market Report -
- Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG.
- Medtronic plc
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Rocket Medical Plc
- Cook Medical Incorporated
- Terumo Corporation
- Sorin S.p.A. (Inactive)
Germany Cardiovascular Surgery Devices Market Outlook to 2021, provides key market data on the Germany Cardiovascular Surgery Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments – Beating Heart Surgery Systems, Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment, Chest Drainage Catheters and Units and Perfusion Disposables.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
To Inquire more about this Research Report – http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=541458
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
To avail DISCOUNT on this report – http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=541458
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Cardiovascular Surgery Devices market segments – Beating Heart Surgery Systems, Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment, Chest Drainage Catheters and Units and Perfusion Disposables.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Cardiovascular Surgery Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Germany Cardiovascular Surgery Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic plc, Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG., Terumo Corporation and Others.
Reasons to buy -
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Authors: Pitch Engine